CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UNDER CONSTRUCTION


CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
♥ Edie

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Showface Collection

I have had a few emails asking what my 'Showface' products are. SHOWFACE is a professional makeup school/shop.  Basically I have a friend who gets products from Showface really really cheap. Like 1/4 of the price.  So she recommended me the 'school' pacckage which is apparently what they offer to makeup schools (such as Tafe). 
So below is my collection. Please feel free to ask any further questions.










FOUNDATIONS - Showface Brand - AU$ ? 
Im not a huge fan of these foundations. VERY heavy coverage for normal everyday wear. Great for on-camera though.










LIPSTICK - Paris Berlin - AU$49.50
I LOVE these lippies. Great lasting power.










MASCARA BLOCK - Le Femme - AU$23.00
I don't use this as much as I should. Its the perfect mascara. It lifts & thickens. I just don't bring it out as its a lot more effort than a wand. 










SPARKLE DUST - Le Femme - AU$18.00
I never use this but I really should. SO pretty. Reminds me of MACs Golders Green.










CONCEALERS - $38.00
Never have a problem finding the right colour match!










EYESHADOWS - Showface - AU$145.00
These are great 'DAY' colours and the brights are nice for a kick. Really soft shadows and are FANTASTIC for blending...super-dooper-easy. 










TRANSLUCENT POWDER / DIAMOND DUST - Masquerade AU$25.00
Makes foundation budge-proof. Love this stuff.

0 comments: