CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UNDER CONSTRUCTION


CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
♥ Edie

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby Doll

A friend of mine had a christmas party on the weekend. We were meant to get 'doll'd up'.
Here is what I wore make-up wise:





IF you can't 
already notice this was at the end of the night when I took my falsies off.






















































Lips. (Sorry they are messy in this pic)


What I Used:

EYES
UDPP
MAC Paint in Stilife
MAC e/s in Shroom (all over eye + highlight)
MAC e/s in Da Bling (all over eyelid - not going over brow bone)
MAC pigment in Pink Vivid (on crease/ brow bone)
MAC e/s in Texture (brow bone)
SHISEIDO Fine Eyeliner Pen
MANICARE False Lashes

LIPS
LA FEMME Lipliner in Tawny
NATIO Lipstick in Rush ♥ (this is the best 'red' I have ever seen)
MAC l/g in Venetian

0 comments: